James S. Batti, M.D., F.A.A.P., F.A.C.S.
ENT / Head & Neck Surgery
Undergraduate studies: Lehigh University
Medical school: Albert Einstein College of Medicine, NY
Residency: Montefiore Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Schneider Children’s Hospital
Fellowship: Pediatric Otolaryngology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, PA
- American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Member The American Broncho-Esophagological Association
- Member American Board of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- Member American Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Member Society for Ear, Nose, & Throat Advances in Children, Inc.
- Member American Medical Association
- Academic Associate Member American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Member CT ENT Society
- Medical Staff Advisory Council for Western Connecticut Health Network
Dr. Batti is the best doctor and one of the nicest people I have ever met. When my 6-year old was sick, not only was he able to see him the same day, but he was able to make him smile and also put my fears to rest. The office staff was very professional and gave him plenty of stickers at the end of his visit. I tell all of my friends about Dr. Batti.
~ L. P.