Audiology & Hearing Aid Specialists
Audiology is a medical specialty focusing on hearing and balance disorders through identification, evaluation and rehabilitation. At Advanced Audiology & Hearing Aid Services, we diagnose and treat patients of all ages.
Audiologists administer tests to determine whether someone can hear within the normal range, and if not, which frequencies of hearing (high, middle, or low) are affected, and the type or cause of the loss.
About Our Audiologists
An audiologist is a trained professional with a Master’s and/or Doctoral degree in Audiology. Our audiologists studied for six to eight years in university and clinical settings to evaluate hearing loss, balance disorders, tinnitus and to recommend and administer strategies to address hearing loss.
The audiologists at Advanced Audiology and Hearing Aid Services also continue their education through college courses and seminars to keep up-to-date and provide you with the most current and appropriate audiological information.
Total Hearing Health
At Advanced Audiology & Hearing Aid Services we do more than ensure you hear well – we focus on your total hearing health. Our affiliation with Advanced Ear, Nose & Throat Care ensures a comprehensive approach to healthy hearing. We offer state-of-the-art instrument technology and qualified professionals.
Audiology & Hearing Aid Services:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for adults and children of any age
- Diagnostic evaluation of dizziness and tinnitus
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Dispensing and servicing of state-of-the-art digital hearing aids
- Evaluation of central auditory processing disorders
- Neonatal hearing evaluations
- Direct referral to Ear, Nose & Throat specialists
- Assistive listening devices for home, work or theater
- Custom ear molds for noise protection, hands-free phone devices and for MP3 Players